- Music training, piano, choral singing, harmony at the CNR of Nice and at the Monaco Academy of Music while following accordion lessons with Mr. Jacques Mornet.
- 2002 to 2005 Training Center for Intervening Musicians (CFMI) University of Aix en Provence
- 1987: 1st Specialization Prize in Music Training at CNR Nice.
- 1987: First Prize at the Accordion World Cup (in Arnhem, Holland)
- 1989: 1st World Accordion Trophy Prize (in Terni, Italy)
- 1990: 1st Prize Winner of Klingenthal International Competition (former GDR)
- 1992: State Diploma of Music Teacher, Accordion Discipline
- 2017: Admission to the Professional Examination of Professor of Artistic Education (National Center of the Territorial Public Function)
In different formations:
- chamber music (with piano, domra, balalaika, saxophone, violin, cello …)
- with orchestra: punctually employed in the Monte Carlo and Nice Philharmonic Orchestra (works by Dimitri Shostakovich, Henri Dutilleux, Maurice Jarre, Alban Berg, Ole Schmitt, Sofia Goubaïdoulina …)
- as a soloist: transcriptions, contemporary works, original compositions for concert accordion.
- “Works For Accordion” (2015) Compositions by Gorka Hermosa
- “Sound Palette” (2003) with Evelyne Peudon, Cello
- “MonteCarlo Bayan Duo” (1993) with Alexander Chmykov, Accordion
- “Christine Rossi Accordion” (1991) Music Series in Monaco
- “Impasse” (2018) Original compositions by Franck Angélis
- Teaches at the “Paul Michelot” School of Music in Roquebrune Cap Martin: Accordion lessons and Interventions in schools.
- Frame of master-classes in France and abroad.
- Member of jury of international competitions and in the higher poles in France.