CASSICAL “PREMIO” CATEGORY
• Scholarship: € 500.00 partner “Accordions Worldwide” (www.accordions.com) in advertising/site, to the first prize winner
• Scholarship: € 500.00 partner Luma-Suite, purchase vouchers for their products, to the first prize winner
• Concert to the winner: San Vincenzo La Costa (Italy) partner “International Accordion Festival” (mus. dir Pietro Pardino) with hospitality and refund of € 500.00 (gross).
• Concert: Ascoli Piceno (Italy) partner International Music Festival Ascolipicenofestival to the Italian competitor chosen by the jury (art dir Emanuela Antolini). Hospitality and refund of € 300.00 (gross)
CLASSICAL “COMPOSITION” CATEGORY
• Obligatory piece of “Premio” Category 2nd round partner PIF 2020, to the first prize winner
• Ars Spoletium Music Editions professional recording and distribution for the catalog of an artistic project selected among the top three composers
• Scholarship: € 300.00 in memory of “Mario Moreschi” partner Pasco Italia Accordion, the first prize winner
• Scholarship: € 200.00 “Dino Baffetti” partner Baffetti Accordion, to the first prize winner
• A professional microphone system partner Master-Midi electronic systems (www.mastermidi.com), to the first prize winner
• Concert: Castelfidardo (Italy) partner “Jazz Accordion Festival” of Castelfidardo to the Italian competitor chosen by the jury (art dir Simone Zanchini), with hospitality and refund of € 500.00 (gross).
“GERVASIO MARCOSIGNORI AWARD” CATEGORY
• Special Trophy designed by Renzo Romagnoli partner Pro Loco Castelfidardo
• Scholarship: € 300.00 in memory of “Gervasio Marcosignori” partner Bugari Armando Accordions, to the first prize winner
“ASTOR PIAZZOLLA AWARD” CATEGORY
• Scholarship: € 300.00 Aldo Pagani Award in collaboration with Pagani Music Editions. The prize will be awarded at the discretion of the jury.